Proudly serving Appraisal Professionals within Ontario
The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,600 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Charlotte Clare AACI- Designated November 29, 2023
- Jason Voong AACI- Designated November 28, 2023
- William Frickleton CRA- Designated November 17, 2023
- Michael Connell AACI- Designated November 15, 2023
- Alexander Pitt AACI- Designated November 10, 2023
- Brett Leef AACI- Designated November 7, 2023
- Frederic Louis Toupin AACI- Designated November 6, 2023
- Shelley Wang CRA- Designated October 27, 2023
- Yitong (Tony) Yang CRA- Designated October 26, 2023
- Daniel Luca AACI- Designated October 25, 2023
- Alexander Rance AACI- Designated October 24, 2023
Follow AIC Ontario at: