Proudly serving Appraisal Professionals within Ontario
The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Ontario (AIC-ON) is the provincial association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) within Ontario. Established in 1960, AIC-ON represent approximately 2,300 members and delivers AIC’s member programs and services within the province. AIC-ON’s objective is to serve the profession and the public with programs to ensure members’ interests are advanced and the public is adequately protected.
AIC-ON helps the public find designated appraisers for residential, commercial, industrial and investment-type properties and helps people interested in learning more about real estate appraisal and the property valuation professional. AIC-ON works in collaboration with the Appraisal Institute of Canada to provide various services to the Members of both organizations. We provide courses and seminars in real estate appraisal and professional development for existing partners.
A special congratulations to the following members who were awarded their chosen designations recently:
- Matthew Ponstein CRA- Designated May 04, 2022
- Shelby Gustafson CRA- Designated May 03, 2022
- Peg VanderMeer AACI- Designated April 28, 2022
- Jagpreet Khurana CRA- Designated April 26, 2022
- Benny Xie CRA- Designated April 25, 2022
- Benjamin Perosin CRA- Designated April 22, 2022
- Scott Thompson CRA- Designated April 20, 2022
- Kathleen Leadbeater AACI- Designated April 06, 2022
- Matthew Browning AACI- Designated April 01, 2022
Follow AIC Ontario at: