Vice Chair: Wayne Scanlon, CRA, P.App
Secretary/Treasurer: Meegan Scanlon, Candidate Member
Assistant Treasurer: Matthew Browning, Candidate Member
AIC – ONTARIO
BARRIE COUNTRY CLUB
635 St. Vincent Street
Barrie, ON L4M 4V1
REGISTRATION Opens at: 5:00 p.m.
DINNER at 5:45 pm
Dinner and Meeting- NO COST (Chapter Members only)
***Non-Chapter Members $50.00***
(Please Note: if you register and do not attend you will be invoiced
$45.00 as the chapter is billed for all meals ordered)
***EXACT CASH OR CHEQUE ONLY***
5:00 p.m. – Registration Opens
5:45 p.m. – Dinner
BBQ followed by Dessert and Tea / Coffee
6:45 – 9:00 p.m.
Peninsula – HR and Health and Safety advisors for small businesses
Learn why your approach to HR and health & safety is so important to your success.
- Understand why staff contracts and flexible company handbooks keep you in control of your business.
- Discover the recent changes to Ontario’s Employment Standard Act, including the repeal to Bill 148. (Bill 47)
- Learn how to keep your workplace compliant with Ontario’s Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA).
- Gain knowledge about the latest policies for 2019 and beyond including cannabis in the workplace.
- Master ways to win back your time, boost staff productivity and achieve business growth.
3 CPD Credits will be awarded for this meeting
If interested in attending the Huronia Chapter Meeting please send information to
Indicate your full name and chapter.